No pain…no gain? Is there a way to be healthy without all the pain? I think that if you are having pain then your body is trying to tell you something. The pain you feel is you muscles complaining. Can you be wearing out your body? I think that the constant pounding of the body will cause bad joints and torn ligaments. The body should not be abused by ridiculous exorcise. If you need to exorcise consider a swim or a long walk. Dana Sibilsky is an exorcise fanatic and will be a crippled old man someday but he will not stop until he is dead.
- Discover How to Enjoy Better Health by Using Silver Jewelry and Accessories
- Matthew David Parker’s 5 Favorite Healthy Recipes
- Randi Glazer Issues Warning Regarding Health Risks Associated With Masculinity
- John Pryor Gives 4 Examples of Strength Excelling in Sports
- Can a Change of Scenery Encourage Improved Health and Wellness?
- Can You Work A Busy Luke Weil Schedule?
- Dr. Parviz Khosrowyar Helped My Health
- Dr. Andrew Carver on Dangers of High Heels
- Painless Health
- Mental Health